- 29th August 2020
Will you be joining in the BIG Garden Party on the August bank holiday weekend?
Whether you’ve been nurturing your nasturtiums or just sweeping your turf, the Cransley BIG Garden Party is the perfect time to enjoy your garden with friends, family and neighbours in support of Cransley Hospice by inviting them over during the August Bank holiday.
It’s so easy to get involved!
- Register to join in The BIG Garden Party by filling in the form below
- Once you’ve registered we’ll send you the BIG Garden Party fundraising pack with all the essentials you’ll need to get your garden party into full swing:
- FUN Fundraising ideas
- Delicious recipes
- Cransley bunting and balloons
- Cransley Hospice collection box
- The BIG Garden Party invitations
If you’ve got any questions about how to make your Garden Party the best fundraising event ever please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our fundraising team at email@example.com and one of the team will be more than happy to help!
In registering for the BIG Garden Party you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
If you’re a budding photographer, or you know someone that is why not ENTER the BIG Garden Party Photography Competition? Keep your camera handy on the day and send us your favourite shot that tells a story about YOUR garden party.
There are two categories; Adult and 16 years and under, with prizes! And photographs will be judged by a lovely representative from Bosworth’s Garden Centre and photographer Rob Lunan.