Please see details of our current vacancies for the Cransley Hospice Fundraising Office and shops. For vacancies in the hospice itself please visit the NHS Jobs website.
Catering Supervisor (Cransley Hospice Coffee Shop)
We are looking for a catering supervisor who is able to cover management and staff absence.
Could you use your customer service, interpersonal skills and self-motivation to work in our coffee shop?
You will help to support and deliver the growth in income from our coffee shop that enables us to continue to support end of life care. You will be experienced in giving a high level of service to customers and be able to work with and supervise volunteers.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Opening and closing the shop
- Offering a warm and professional welcome to our coffee shop customers
- The management of volunteers
- Setting up and clearing away equipment. Ensuring all food items are set out, maintained and stored in accordance with food hygiene regulations.
- Preparing and cooking food
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and safety in all areas
- Raising orders with suppliers, moving, handling and storage of stock
- Setting up the cash till and cashing up at the close of business. Banking monies in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure rubbish and food waste is disposed of appropriately.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and Trading Standards legislation in relation to the coffee shop
- Attending training as appropriate to the post.
For more information on the role please click here: Catering Supervisor coffee shop
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Mrs Julie Charter, Cransley Hospice Fundraising Office, St Mary’s Hospital site, 77 London Road, Kettering, Northants, NN15 7PW or apply electronically by sending a copy of your CV and the covering letter to email@example.com.
To discuss the role, please contact the fundraising office on 01536 452423 and ask to speak to Mrs Julie Charter (available Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30pm).