We have a number of volunteer vacancies that support both the fundraising team and the clinical teams.
The time that you can offer us will, we hope, be exceptionally rewarding for you and will help us tremendously. If you require further information please do contact us.
- Reception volunteers will normally work for a period of no more than 3 hours on a weekly shift. Volunteers will […]View Volunteering Vacancy
- Location: Kettering and surrounding area Time Commitment: Flexible Responsible to: Fundraising Manager Cransley Hospice Trust has a vital place atView Volunteering Vacancy
- The aim of the Volunteer Transport Scheme is to provide safe, reliable and comfortable transport for Hospice patients. Volunteer driversView Volunteering Vacancy
Corporate Fundraising Volunteer
Community Fundraising Volunteer
Cransley Hospice Coffee Shop Volunteer
- Location: Cransley Hospice Coffee Shop – Horsemarket Kettering (opposite the bus stop) Time Commitment: Coffee Shop Volunteers will normally workView Volunteering Vacancy
Cransley Hospice Retail Shop Volunteer
- Location: Cransley Hospice Retail Shop, Horsemarket Kettering (opposite town centre bus stop) Time Commitment: Charity Shop Volunteers will normally workView Volunteering Vacancy