Individual regular giving is one of the best ways that you can support Cransley Hospice. Giving in this way allows us to plan for the future, safe in the knowledge that this funding is secure
Your donations will help us to save on administration costs so more of your donation will be used for those we care for.
The examples below show how your gift could make a difference:
- £5 could pay for a patient’s meals for one day.
- £15 could pay for one hour for a health care assistant to provide nursing care for a patient and support for the family.
- £55 could pay for a home visit by a Cransley Nurse Specialist to help a patient with pain or other difficult symptoms who wish to remain at home.
- £135 could pay for a Hospice at Home nurse for 1 day.
- £500 could pay for a patient at the hospice for 24 hours.
We are extremely grateful for regular donations of any size on either a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. If you would be willing to support Cransley Hospice in this way please contact us by clicking here.
Please be aware that should you need to, you are able to cancel your donation at any time by contacting us.