Gift in Wills
Many people choose to help us fund future care by deciding to leave a legacy to Cransley Hospice Trust in their Will.
Fundraising in the Community
There are many ways in which you can fundraise in the community, so get together a group of family and friends and help raise vital funds to support Cransley Hospice Trust.
How your money makes a difference
· £5 could pay for a patient’s meals for one day.
· £15 could pay for one hour for a health care assistant to provide nursing care for a patient and support for the family.
· £55 could pay for a home visit by a Cransley Nurse Specialist to help a patient with pain or other difficult symptoms who wish to remain at home.
· 135 could pay for a Hospice at Home nurse for 1 day.
· £500 could pay for a patient at the hospice for 24 hours.
The philosophy of the hospice is care focused on the “whole person” and incorporates physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients when cure is