Donate to Cransley Hospice Trust
Cransley Hospice Trust rely on the generosity of the community to raise funds that support and develop the delivery of end of life care. We need to increase our fundraising from £1.4m to £2m over the next five years in order to continue to support the high level of care and future services.
Gift in Wills
Many people choose to help us fund future care by deciding to leave a legacy to Cransley Hospice Trust in their Will.
Fundraising in the Community
There are many ways in which you can fundraise in the community, so get together a group of family and friends and help raise vital funds to support Cransley Hospice Trust.
How your money makes a difference
· £5 could pay for a patient’s meals for a day.
· £15 could pay for a health care assistant to provide nursing care for a patient for one hour.
· £55 could pay for a home visit by a Cransley Nurse Specialist to help a patient with pain or other difficult symptoms.
· £135 could pay for a Hospice at Home nurse for 1 day.
· £500 could pay for a patient at the hospice for 24 hours.
The philosophy of the hospice is care focused on the “whole person” and incorporates physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients when a cure is no longer possible.