All our services are provided free of charge for our local community. Our expert team provides care and support in the place you most want to be whether this is your own home, care home or in the hospice.
During 2017 the following services were provided for patients in North Northamptonshire.
- Our Hospice at Home nurses made 1,108 home visits, helping to care for 253 patients in their own homes.
- Our Clinical Nurse Specialists made 1,861 home visits for 444 patients.
- Our In-Patient Unit cared for almost 200 patients requiring management of difficult symptoms or end of life care.
- Our Therapy Team provided 2,015 Occupational and Physiotherapy sessions
- Our team of specialist doctors treated patients aged from 18 years and over with a wide range of conditions. This was for patients in the hospice, community and at Kettering General Hospital.
- The Lymphoedema Service provided 616 treatments to 89 patients
- Cransley Hospice Trust has to raise £1.4 million to provide our services. As a charity, we rely on our local community to generate income through community fundraising and events, retail operations, donations and legacies.
The service is delivered by Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation (NHS)Trust. Should you require any further information about the Service Provider please follow this link.