Job Title: Marketing Manager
Hours: 30 hours per week (Tue – Fri). Some flexibility for the right candidate.
Duration: One year fixed term maternity cover. Oct/Nov 2022 – Nov 2023.
Location: Hybrid working – Fundraising offices in Kettering and home working
Salary: Depending on experience. Circa £35,000 pro rata.
Reports to: Director of Fundraising and Communications.
Are you an experienced marketing manager looking for your next challenge?
Cransley Hospice Trust has a great opportunity for an accomplished candidate to join the Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Director of Income Generation and Communications and working alongside another marketing manager you will be first point of call for all marketing needs across the organisation.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Cransley Hospice Trust team, not only are we in a period of growth and investment, but we also celebrate our 25th Anniversary year in 2023 with a full programme of celebratory events and activity.
The Marketing Manager will be working as part of a Marketing team of three and the post holder has direct line management responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
You will need demonstrable experience of project managing and delivering marketing campaigns. You will be ambitious and able to work at pace, managing and motivating key internal and external stakeholders. Ideally you need to have proven experience and a passion for charity marketing and delivery of fundraising, volunteering and retail campaigns. Keen attention to detail and excellent project management skills are essential along with an understanding of digital marketing and development.
A seasoned marketing and communications professional, you will draw on your experience to help our small organisation grow and keep delivering impact in line with our objectives. You will balance big-picture strategic thinking with highly effective and efficient tactical execution; creative and entrepreneurial tempered by a love of project management and facilitation – you are known for getting things done.
Cransley Hospice Trust is passionate about high quality hospice and end of life care being available to all. We are committed to raising funds that will support and develop the delivery of these services for our local community in North Northamptonshire.
The specialist end of life care provided both at ‘Cransley Hospice,’ and to patients in their own home through the ‘Hospice at Home’ service meets the physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs of the patient, their family and loved ones.
In order to continue this level of support and to meet the need for future end of life care, we need to increase our fundraising from £1.4m to £2m over the next 4 years
- Social media management and development
- Retail marketing support and development
- Legacy marketing and stewardship
- Regular giving marketing and stewardship
- Raffle marketing
- Cransley Hospice Trust event launches and support
- Community fundraising campaigns, events and support
- Direct line management of the Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Development of our brand, our Case for Support and other organisational marketing activities.
Skills and Expertise:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multi-functional marketing role.
- Experience of social media management and development.
- Charity experience is desirable but by no means essential.
- Prior experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator specifically), WordPress websites and Mailchimp are all beneficial.
- To apply please email your CV and a covering letter, outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com
- Closing date Sunday 11th September 2022.
- First round interviews expected to take place Friday 16th September