There are many ways in which you can fundraise in the community, so get together a group of family and friends and help raise vital funds to support Cransley Hospice Trust.
We currently need to raise £1.4 million pounds per year to enable us to continue to provide our services and every amount we receive no matter how large or small, helps us to achieve that goal.
Our fundraising pack is full of ideas and our team are here to support and guide you with your idea.
From a coffee morning to a Ball and every idea in between, each penny you raise will help support our work in providing outstanding end of life care in North Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas.
Here are just a few ideas to start you thinking:
- Organise your own event
- Involve your local community group to help
- Have a collection tub for us
- Accept donations instead of receiving presents for a birthday or other memorable event
- Run a project in your school
- Fundraise in your local pub
- Involve your work colleagues or ask your management team to support Cransley Hospice
- Give in memory, set up a tribute fund or leave a gift in your Will
Fundraise in Aid of
Organise your own individual event for us, whether it’s a sponsored walk or something more ambitious, your support really will make a difference to the service we are able to provide.