When you decide to leave us a gift in your will, we want you to know...
- We will never put pressure on you to leave us a gift in your will. We appreciate this is a big decision and while we are here to support you, there is never any expectation.
- We understand that the people you love will always come first. We will treat you and your loved ones with respect, sensitivity, and compassion.
- We respect your privacy and will never ask about your intentions. If you do decide to tell us you intend to leave us a gift in your will, we will keep this information confidential and will only contact you to say thank you!
- Any questions you may have, we will endeavour to answer these for you quickly and honestly.
- Every penny donated to us will be used effectively and wisely to enable future care for end-of-life patients and their families.
- We recognise that circumstances change and there may be a time in the future when you need to remove us from your will.
- If you require your gift to be spent in a specific way, please let us know and we will work with you or your family to make it possible.
We are not experts in writing your will and would never ask you to do something you are uncomfortable with. Your decision to leave a gift to Cransley Hospice Trust is entirely your own and we would advise you to contact a solicitor for further advice and support if we can not resolve your questions in our FAQ section.