- 21st April 2018
Introducing the first of our new events for 2018 – Swim for Cransley!
Swim for Cransley will run over the weekends of 21st/22nd April and 28th/29th April and will be held at Kettering Swimming Pool.
The 5k challenge
The 5k challenge is the equivalent of 200 lengths of our host pool – Kettering Swimming Pool. Enter as an individual or share the distance with your friends or family by entering a team.
£15 per person to enter – you will receive a medal and goody bag upon completion.
Entries to the event have now closed. Good luck to everyone participating!
Important information for ‘On the Day’
• Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to their allocated swim time in order to allow appropriate time to sign in and get changed.
• Participants are responsible for providing their own swimwear and towel.
• Participants are encouraged to bring any appropriate supplements, food or drink that they feel will support them during the challenge.
• Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• There will be a maximum of six swimmers per lane. Each team should only have one swimmer in the water at any time.
• There will be free parking for participants at the event.
• For enquiries on the day, please call 07702 955 461.
The Corporate Challenge
Does your company have the fastest swimmers in town?!
We’d like to invite you to enter a team of up to six swimmers to take part in the:
Swim for Cransley Corporate Challenge.
- Six swimmers
- One lane
- One hour
- One month to fundraise
Complete as many relay lengths as possible in an hour and see how your organisation compares against other local companies.
The event takes place at Kettering Swimming Pool throughout April 2018. Swim times are flexible and can be requested during working hours if preferred.
Track your competition on the corporate leader-board on our social media platforms, and share your success with your contacts.
The competition will start on 1st April and points will be awarded for swimming and fundraising. Each team will have one month to fundraise and must have completed their swim by 30th April.
What’s in it for you?
- Social media exposure for your company
- Raise money for your local hospice
- Meal for the winning team of six
- A shield to take pride of place within your company for 12 months
- Medals for all six participants
- Fun and potentially the glory of being crowned the winners!Entry cost: £100 for a team of six.
Local groups and organisations are free to enter the Corporate Challenge. Under 16’s can participate however must be accompanied by an adult.
Kettering Swimming Pool